- Read labels! All the following negatively impact your health: hydrogenated oils, Splenda, Equal, nitrites, nitrates high fructose corn syrup (GMO), sodium benzoate, or anything you can’t pronounce. Topically avoid: sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, petrolatum, mineral oil, and aluminum.
- Adopt a whole food diet, organic when possible, locally grown and in season.
- Aim for 5 different vegetables with only 2 fruits per day. Choose vegetables and fruit of different colours.
- Consume beef that is grass pasture fed, not corn.
- Drink clean filtered water, consuming 1/3 to ½ of what you weigh in ounces of water. Alcohol, and caffeinated beverages and sodas work against your water consumption.
- Exercise the body every day.
- Sleep 7 – 8 hours per night. Avoid electronics in the bedroom.